Goretzka (Signed for Bayern Munich)

I read in several places that Liverpool were close to get Goretzka. I thought it was his last option. Is Sané close to him? Could he make some "work" trying to get him?

He's a top player, dippers will be building quite a side with him and keita.

He's a top player, dippers will be building quite a side with him and keita.

If they get Goretzka, that midfield would be the closest to our midfield in terms of quality. With a Gk they are true contenders, but if we make good signings in the summer we are still the strongest team.

I don't understand how anyone thinks Goretzka will go to Liverpool. He's going to have every big club in the world chasing him including Bayern. The wages and opportunities he will be offered will dear what Liverpool can imo. I don't think we will be the best situation for him but i think he will have plenty of good options

We need to start doing what Juventus and Bayern do, which is get those big names and up-and-coming players on a free.

We should be making this kind of statement, that yes we do have the best squad, but also that players are willing to come on a free because they know what we can offer. Give them big singing on bonuses, and it will save us hundreds of millions in the future. Getting Lewandowski on a free proved Bayern were untouchable. Pogba made Juventus £80+ million. Alves still was probably the best RB in the world when he went Juventus.

If we can get Goretzka, Gimenez and Sanchez on a free, not only is it great for balancing the books, it’s a huge psychological win.

Spot on mate

I don't understand how anyone thinks Goretzka will go to Liverpool. He's going to have every big club in the world chasing him including Bayern. The wages and opportunities he will be offered will dear what Liverpool can imo. I don't think we will be the best situation for him but i think he will have plenty of good options

Just a guess but I would think that Klopp has a very good reputation among German players from his time at Dortmund. Not saying that Pep doesn't as well, but I do understand the appeal Klopp would have for a guy like Goretzka.

That said I think we should be all over him on a free...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.