Gorton stabbings

There’s fuck all else to smash up in Gorton, it’s already been done.
Hey, my Dad used to belong to the AEU Gorton Branch. Mind, it was back in the day when Gorton was a pretty urban district of Manchester. My Grandma is buried in West Gorton, along with half a dozen others in the same plot - Spanish flu! And let's not forget the Gorton 'n District Sunday League! Gorton has a lot goin' for it. Well, perhaps it did!

This is a few years ago now but I'd watched the City/Rag Derby in the same pub as Craig King, he was bladdered but didn't normally drink as he had severe diabetes.

This happened right outside the house I Iived in until I was 11, think the right response of the Police should be shoot first, questions later if they survive, might just be the deterrent these people need.

When you know people and the places these crimes are happening it certainly brings it home.

Hey, my Dad used to belong to the AEU Gorton Branch. Mind, it was back in the day when Gorton was a pretty urban district of Manchester. My Grandma is buried in West Gorton, along with half a dozen others in the same plot - Spanish flu! And let's not forget the Gorton 'n District Sunday League! Gorton has a lot goin' for it. Well, perhaps it did!

It’s got a scruffy junk shop called ‘MCFC’ opposite the big Tesco which makes me laugh every time I drive past it. Which isn’t very often, as Gorton is about as safe as downtown Scouseville.

It's weird to think that when I was a very little kid I lived in a house that backed onto the houses in that street.

Mind you, Gorton was very different back then. What they used to call the 'respectable working class'. It was unusual if your Dad didn't have work, and if your Mum was on her own it was usually because she was a widow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.