Got a girls number but forgotten her name...

daveduke67 said:
Get your mate to ring you just after you meet her, tell her you've told him you are going on a date and he doesnt believe you. Give her the phone to 'prove' her existence and get him to ask her name as you wont tell him.

christ, he'll look like a right loser if his friends cant believe he can even get a date

All you have to say/do is this.

"When I was a kid I used to give my brother a Chinese burn until he screamed his own name and then I'd stop. Like this......"

You should try the fb trick mate, dont do what I did. Text her calling her Lucy as she said we'd go out tomorrow, couldn't remember exactly but I had it saved as lu. She replied it's Lisa you dick. Safe to say nothing ever happened between us, but of a shitter because I was punching above my weight anyway!

ethan23 said:
daveduke67 said:
Get your mate to ring you just after you meet her, tell her you've told him you are going on a date and he doesnt believe you. Give her the phone to 'prove' her existence and get him to ask her name as you wont tell him.

christ, he'll look like a right loser if his friends cant believe he can even get a date

Ok - he could say his mate wanted him to go round and help him fix his car and he thought the date was an excuse.

I found out her name!

All i did was get her to ring me on my work phone, then when i answered she had to tell me her name because it could of been anybody ringing! Winner!

Yeah, amsterdam was quality ;-)

CTID1988 said:
I found out her name!

All i did was get her to ring me on my work phone, then when i answered she had to tell me her name because it could of been anybody ringing! Winner!

Yeah, amsterdam was quality ;-)

I'm going to acknowledge that I admire your work. That was an ingenious resolution to a tricky problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.