Got a girls number but forgotten her name...

Markt85 said:
wear a balaclava, break into her house, smash the place up, tie her up, and scream in her face ''WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME ?'' write it on your hand then rape her

...who said romance was dead?

you soppy little thing!

I'd go with the facebook suggestion on the previous page. Text her asking her for her full name to add her on facebook.

Even if you don't have facebook.

Oh, just remembered mate, here's the plan..

Turn up with a mate or get him to 'accidently' bump into you as soon as you've just met your date. Mate then starts talking to your date and says 'sorry, John didn't introduce you, he's very rude, what's your name'. she says 'Sarah'. Mate makes sure he's got it or asks for it again to confirm then says

'Nice to meet you Sarah, I'm just on my way to <wherever>, have a nice evening you two' then the mate disappears to the bog, goes elsewhere etc.

Always used to do this- had a mate (straight as well) who worked in lingerie dept. of a small department store in an Irish regional town (lucky git). He had many female customers (and men not knowing what, or what size to buy- err about this big) so what I've described above was our plan when we'd meet the aforementioned ladies out in the town. T'was an excellent plan as he'd do the approach work then I'd wade in as 'the friend' after I'd left him suffering for about a minute. Name fishing worked 100%.

Markt85 said:
peoffrey said:
Markt85 said:
''so .. how do you spell your name ? ''

S-A-R-A-H? Not good if she's got an ordinary name with no real variables.

ah ok, thought your name was sara ''

Pedant! To be honest, I was trying to think of a name that has one spelling and time was against me. Emma?!

MCFCinUSA said:
if you have her number why not simply send her a text message something like this:-

just to confirm we're meeting at 8? Gary

(and hope she texts you back with her name at the end)

Haha great minds! Just replied to say this when I saw yours. Can't fail!

How did you meet her? Just randomly on a night out or is she a friend of a friend? If so go through their Facebook friends to find her. Or check out the Facebook page for Noho (if they have one) and see if she's liked it. Or get her to follow you on Twitter, and get her name that way.

Ways and means my fellow Blue, ways and means ;)

just fess up and show her this thread, if she's half decent you'll both have a good laugh at some of the advice on here

oh, and if you're reading this mystery girl from Noho, he'd like to smash your back doors in later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.