got mugged today

mancmackem said:
corky1970 said:
sorry to hear about your mugging sunshine, happened to me when i was 15 at Sale waterpark , had my bike robbed from me by scallies, was 20 years ago .
any way heres an offer for you

i have a decent condition LG viewty you can have if you Pm me your address, free of charge, no catch.

was gonna get rid on that phones 4 cash but fuck it. got to help a fellow blue.

its unlatched too so will work with any sim card

That's a very nice gesture, well done to this man!

I concur, well played Corky

corky1970 said:
sorry to hear about your mugging sunshine, happened to me when i was 15 at Sale waterpark , had my bike robbed from me by scallies, was 20 years ago .
any way heres an offer for you

i have a decent condition LG viewty you can have if you Pm me your address, free of charge, no catch.

was gonna get rid on that phones 4 cash but fuck it. got to help a fellow blue.

its unlatched too so will work with any sim card

i really appreciate the offer corkey but ive just give him my old sony erricson, its not often you come across people as helpful as you :)

corky1970 said:

i really appreciate the offer corkey but ive just give him my old sony erricson, its not often you come across people as helpful as you :)[/q

the offer stands if you have any trouble with Sony Ericcson, i work for O2 so if you need any help with phone let me know.

cheers mate :)

theboyfrombrazil said:
Gutted for you mate...

...at the end of the day though it's only a phone. You did the right thing.

These little fcukers wouldn't give a second thought to stabbing you and taking it anyway.

With a bit of luck the dibble will nick them sooner or later.
should of stud your ground and fight! surly you had mates there wid u

calcoopMCFC said:
theboyfrombrazil said:
Gutted for you mate...

...at the end of the day though it's only a phone. You did the right thing.

These little fcukers wouldn't give a second thought to stabbing you and taking it anyway.

With a bit of luck the dibble will nick them sooner or later.

2 15yr olds vs 2 18/19 yr olds mate, no offence to Larkham but him and his mate would probably have got battered.

It's very rare to be mugged by lads who you outnumber or are harder than, they specifically choose their victims to avoid such problems!

TheMightyQuinn said:
calcoopMCFC said:

2 15yr olds vs 2 18/19 yr olds mate, no offence to Larkham but him and his mate would probably have got battered.

It's very rare to be mugged by lads who you outnumber or are harder than, they specifically choose their victims to avoid such problems!

i would of stood my ground if i had a different mate with me but they picked on him because he is less than 8 stone

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

i would of stood my ground if i had a different mate with me but they picked on him because he is less than 8 stone

If there was any chance they thought you could have taken them then they would have left alone. I'm a skinny little bastard myself which is why I was targeted both times I suspect.

Papa Smurf said:
stonerblue said:
No. Gotta disagree. These srotes rely on the 'fear factor' and if we don't fight back then pretty soon everybody will be living in their own little bubbles in order to eliminate the risk.

Next time, when they demand your phone make out your shitting it and fumble in your pocket. Get a good grip on the phone, nonchalantly plant your feet, then take out your phone and SMASH it in his face.

Dangerous advice mate... Where I'm from that will get you killed, hopefully Europe is safer though

go on then, where are you from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.