got mugged today

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Sorry to hear of your ordeal,blue - shakes you up,shit like this.
You take things easy and try to chill out.
Gatley as well - you kind of expect this thing in North Manchester as an occupational hazard,but not on the leafy lanes of Cheadle.
Mind you,it is next to those mutant Edgeley inbreeds who support Stockport Cunty,so perhaps not a total surprise.
Arf!

Sorry to hear of your plight. Twats, the lot of them.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
i was in gatley skate park with my mate when 2 slapheads came along and threatend my mate to give him his phone or he'll batter him and take his phone anyway. they knew he had his phone on him because he had it out at the time. i diddnt know wheather to fight or call the police later so i did the smart thing and went to the poleice station. their scum
and i hope they fuckin realise that!!

Be some one from wythenshawe mate. They will be knocking about in gatley again before you know it. You know anyone called jonny from wythenshawe emo looking sort of lad?

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
i was in gatley skate park with my mate when 2 slapheads came along and threatend my mate to give him his phone or he'll batter him and take his phone anyway. they knew he had his phone on him because he had it out at the time. i diddnt know wheather to fight or call the police later so i did the smart thing and went to the poleice station. their scum

Krav Maga.

Gatley as well - you kind of expect this thing in North Manchester as an occupational hazard,but not on the leafy lanes of Cheadle.
Mind you,it is next to those mutant Edgeley inbreeds who support Stockport Cunty,so perhaps not a total surprise.
nijinsky where abouts do you live ? you manage to slag stockport and north manchester off in one thread you are a class act Lmarkham-blueblood sorry to hear about your misfortune you did the right thing but just remember every dog has his day don't let it put you of going to the skate park or the scum have won.

scottyboi said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

Be some one from wythenshawe mate. They will be knocking about in gatley again before you know it. You know anyone called jonny from wythenshawe emo looking sort of lad?

my mates a skinny emo(ish) lad from cheadle and he was the one who got mugged

bakerdave76 said:
nijinsky where abouts do you live ? you manage to slag stockport and nort manchester off in one thread you are a class act Lmarkham-blueblood sorry to hear about your misfotrune you did the right thing but just remember every dog has his day don't let it put you of going to the skate park or the scum have won.
me and my mates are going there tonight to pay em back anyway :):):) should be fun

the police said it wasnt worth looking for them and they will question them if we see them (so in other words they cant be arsed)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.