Got My Wembley Tickets Today

Derbyshire_here said:
felixbg said:
same, was worried i wouldnt get one with my points but all sorted. 1500 loyalty points. thank you cambridge blues :) can't wait now, first away game of the year

You kind of supporters disgust me, first away game of the year?
And you get rewarded with a wembley ticket.
Takes the piss, you cant be bothered all season and because we get to the final you suddenly can. You don't deserve one. What effort have you put in to support the club this season? None
Acting like a rag would.
Hook, line, sinker and copy of angling times

I got my ticket today for the final though my supporter club, however i am 16 and have 3750 point and have only missed 1 home game and 5 away games in England this season and went to about 10 away games last year and had my season ticket since I was 6, so i think i right to a ticket. However it takes the piss that people with less than 3000 are getting a ticket and I know 6 people in our club on city card and they got tickets for the semi-finals. (Sorry if my spelling is crap)

felixbg said:
mancityvstoke said:
same here...thanks Icelandic blues.

have you got a contact number? magnus and his crew sorted me a load of tickets out for the derby last season. made a fortune selling them on but ended up losing posting his contact number too.

pm'd his number.....he's a godsend. I've only 800 points and an access card so wouldnt have got tickets for the semi or final at all otherwise.

Who put the ball in Uniteds net?

thetimeisup said:
I got my ticket today for the final though my supporter club, however i am 16 and have 3750 point and have only missed 1 home game and 5 away games in England this season and went to about 10 away games last year and had my season ticket since I was 6, so i think i right to a ticket. However it takes the piss that people with less than 3000 are getting a ticket and I know 6 people in our club on city card and they got tickets for the semi-finals. (Sorry if my spelling is crap)

It is crap. Joking aside, mate, to be fair you are worthy of a ticket with the loyalty you've shown, but to say that it 'takes the piss' that people with less than 3000 are getting/will get tickets is a broad statement.

I'm just a year or so younger than you and I'm just shy of 3000. 2800 to be exact, I've had my season ticket since I was 7/8 years old and go to a few aways a season, the ones which I can go to with my Dad and I've been to a few home cup games this year. I would say I'm as entitled as anybody to get a ticket. As it happens, I fear the worst and realistically thinking that I may miss out.

Loyalty points. I didn't even know what they were until I got a letter with my final ticket today saying I'd got 20.

Do you get one a game - if so there's something wrong as this will be my first City game. I usually watch united on the tv in the pub or hear the result off a mate later on the same day or next morning as I'm not that well up on when and who they play.

The supporters clubs are great - they give us new fans a chance to see the best games instead of just the ones who've seen loads before getting all the tickets.

SC's - woo yay!<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm --<br /><br />
wildybeastie said:
Thought bottom trawling was banned?

Expect Cheeses of Nazareth to pick that phrase up on his daily search.

Derbyshire_here said:
You kind of supporters disgust me, first away game of the year?
And you get rewarded with a wembley ticket.
Takes the piss, you cant be bothered all season and because we get to the final you suddenly can. You don't deserve one. What effort have you put in to support the club this season? None
Acting like a rag would.
clarkie_name.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.