Got My Wembley Tickets Today

LCBblue said:
It is crap. Joking aside, mate, to be fair you are worthy of a ticket with the loyalty you've shown, but to say that it 'takes the piss' that people with less than 3000 are getting/will get tickets is a broad statement.

I'm just a year or so younger than you and I'm just shy of 3000. 2800 to be exact, I've had my season ticket since I was 7/8 years old and go to a few aways a season, the ones which I can go to with my Dad and I've been to a few home cup games this year. I would say I'm as entitled as anybody to get a ticket. As it happens, I fear the worst and realistically thinking that I may miss out.

Ye i see where you’re coming mate but this is where the difference is i have gone to more away games and that has got me in any ticket, where you many just miss out and i feel sorry for you but i are time will come again and again and i hope all the order people who have gave everything to city in the past 30 years get a ticket as well.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
A few away games a season suggests you're not as entitled to a ticket as some, but you're young, like me, so have plenty of finals to look forward too (fingers crossed!).

I'm touch and go as well, but I don't give a fuck if I don't get one...sounds a bit stupid but I don't, the worst thing is that I'll save £85.

I was at Blackburn, I'm going to Everton and I'll be at Bolton so fuck it.

I think you’re right a few away games should not entitle you to a ticket but i was at Blackburn as well and will be at Everton and Bolton as well.
I have only missed West Brom in the cup, Blackpool, Fulham, Arsenal, Birmingham and Chelsea so that’s why i think i am entitled to a ticket.
However are days will all come.
CTID

I don't know what you are all fucking whinging for! A poster on here, has got me a ticket to the final for my mate, through a supporters club. He is from dublin, and always wanted to see wembley. I don't give a shit about the rest of you, if you were loyal like me and not missed a game since 1981, you wouldn't have a problem getting a ticket. If i get enough interest, he said i can post his name and the OSC.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got my allocation of 20 tickets from corporate for attending a game in corporate this season.

it's great...didn't even need a season ticket...

That's not true!

I buy loads of corporate tickets including 16 for the Derby this season, 16 for Newcastle and a few for Liverpool and Valencia. No chance of them getting me a ticket!

BTW I have got my two tickets from my local supporters club though! ;-) They went on my purchase history yesterday!

I do have 4,500 loyalty points as well! Before you all get on my back!

I'll also be going to Everton and Bolton as well as all home games!

...............and I went to the Semi and Wembley in '99!

Bluebird1 said:
i8rags said:
Me to, also got my mate one, he's never been to a match so what a first game for him, also did not fancy the semi, thought we would wait for the big one.

I'm going to complain about you too when I email the Club about that Felix bloke. Neither of you go to away or Euro games! Disgraceful all these people who come out of the woodwork at the sniff of a big match!

fly-fishing-1.jpg

He's got another!

I've just picked mine up today, a lad I know has a mate in a supporters club so whenever I can be bothered going I can always get a ticket. What a great day out, Us v the Rags and at Wembley. Brill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.