Got My Wembley Tickets Today

eshiers1 said:
you know the reaction you're going to get/provoke

He's not worried about that , he's BANKING on gettin' a reaction ....

that's the fun of it all!

bluemoon27 said:
You know supporters clubs are the bollocks

images

I joined the Wigan & District MCFC Supporters and Pie Eating Club upon reading this thread this very afternoon. I handed over my thre'pence membership and was given fourteen Wembley Final tickets and told that should I want any more I just need to ask. Although there is a maximum of twenty four per person per day (non on Sundays though ffs)

Travel is included as the club pay for it from the projected additional profits they will be making from next years season ticket price hike and the £6 booking fee being charged to non supporters club members for tickets.

So thre'pence well spent - and that's without the 10% discount on pie barms at Greggs and free pea whet at't chip'oil.

felixbg said:
same, was worried i wouldnt get one with my points but all sorted. 1500 loyalty points. thank you cambridge blues :) can't wait now, first away game of the year

You kind of supporters disgust me, first away game of the year?
And you get rewarded with a wembley ticket.
Takes the piss, you cant be bothered all season and because we get to the final you suddenly can. You don't deserve one. What effort have you put in to support the club this season? None
Acting like a rag would.

Derbyshire_here said:
felixbg said:
same, was worried i wouldnt get one with my points but all sorted. 1500 loyalty points. thank you cambridge blues :) can't wait now, first away game of the year

Takes the piss, you cant be bothered all season and because we get to the final you suddenly can. You don't deserve one. What effort have you put in to support the club this season? None
Acting like a rag would.

He's joking!

Derbyshire_here said:
felixbg said:

Acting like a rag would.

we got a live one

felixbg said:

Bloody plastic! Going to complain to City about you!!!

Derbyshire_here said:
felixbg said:

Acting like a rag would.

harsh but it happens, got to sort my mate on out he really likes david silva and fancies going so if anyone hears anything let me know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.