Got your ticket for wembley? Where you sat?

squirtyflower said:
kippaxkid74 said:
That mean me for falling for gullible things...?! sorry.

Block 136 due to staff fuck up, wanted the side lower tier, i'll be with a 68 year old who's had a new knee and can't get up and down quick (and has vertigo so top tier was out!)... so based on all the standing threads on here they wont see a thing. Thanks guys! Very decent of you! (oh and read other threads where it says if we get to the final we'll have our allocation docked a few thousand if we persistantly stand during the semi) ;)
(queued up very early to try and avoid this problem though, promise. But the lying staff were definate they had none left. Despite selling to the people behind me etc later!)
stand your ground (no pun intended) next time mate, they try to make their jobs as easy as possible by selling one block at a time
they told me they had nothing other than 136, so i said i wasn't moving until they were selling another block
told them if i was forking out £250 then i was going to choose where and not just take what i didn't want
it took a while to convince them i was serious

aye i'm really pissed at myself - esp as i spent all week determined not to be fobbed off, promising that i'd get us the lower tier side no matter what and that early queuing will do it. Then what do i do? Believe them behind the counter :(
gutted really. I queued from half five in the morning to try and be sure of the side. He "went off to check", like i'd seen other counter staff do while in the queue.. others seemed to come back with the tickets they wanted.. so i believed him (til leaving with my tickets and finding out those around me got the lower tier side!). I'm happy i'm going, course i am, but pissed at the way the tickets were done - and at me for crumbling and saying are you sure ok then!

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
There were some lads in front of us who had problems with their loyalty points total, might of been this? I heard someone had queued up for liverpool tickets as well! haha

Block 135, and ill be standing.

Well done, as long as you got mine!

kippaxkid74 said:
squirtyflower said:
stand your ground (no pun intended) next time mate, they try to make their jobs as easy as possible by selling one block at a time
they told me they had nothing other than 136, so i said i wasn't moving until they were selling another block
told them if i was forking out £250 then i was going to choose where and not just take what i didn't want
it took a while to convince them i was serious

aye i'm really pissed at myself - esp as i spent all week determined not to be fobbed off, promising that i'd get us the lower tier side no matter what and that early queuing will do it. Then what do i do? Believe them behind the counter :(
gutted really. I queued from half five in the morning to try and be sure of the side. He "went off to check", like i'd seen other counter staff do while in the queue.. others seemed to come back with the tickets they wanted.. so i believed him (til leaving with my tickets and finding out those around me got the lower tier side!). I'm happy i'm going, course i am, but pissed at the way the tickets were done - and at me for crumbling and saying are you sure ok then!
you must have just been in front of us
i wasn't going to let them fob me off because i did it for my three kids as its the first time they've been to a big game like this (they went in 99 but two of them are too young to remember) and i wanted the best for them (they can put me in the roof for all i care)

at least you have had a trial run and now stand your ground for the final

Anyone know the numbers that each section can hold? Behind the goal about 10k? Can't get my ticket till Saturday even though been to every FA cup game home and away this year but don't get me going. Anyway you reckon behind the goal will sell out? Last thing I want to do is be sitting down somewhere :p

SWP's back said:
squirtyflower said:
got down there at 6.00am
got my tickets at 10.00am

very well organised indeed

i was the one arguing the toss as they would only get me block 136

eventually convinced them to let me have 134, five of us just in front of you swp on row 26
Pm me your sear number and I'll come give you a cuddle like I do timaaahhh every home game.

I like it, I like it a lot!

Maccblue said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
There were some lads in front of us who had problems with their loyalty points total, might of been this? I heard someone had queued up for liverpool tickets as well! haha

Block 135, and ill be standing.

Well done, as long as you got mine!

Sold yours, thats beer money sorted now, cheers! :)

kippaxkid74 said:
josh06 said:
123 for me an brother

In person or on the phone? What row are you? (not a stalker, honest!)

Only curious cos i queued for ages, only to have the liar behind the counter claim they only had 3rd row left at all along the length of the pitch when i was buying at 9.45am (he got up and "pretended" - so it seems - to check with other windows!), so i gave in and bought behind the goal instead - only to then find the people just after me in the queue got 10th row in 125 at a different window! Bastard! (that member of staff, not the fan!)
We always watch from the side of the pitch.
Oh well, at least we 're there!

Was at the ticket office mate, but it was a wheelchair space. I didn't get to choose where I wanted though and expected to be behind the goal. So was quite surprised with the seat.

From what I heard though, each cashier had their own tickets to sell. As someone next to mr moved windows to get better tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.