Got your ticket for wembley? Where you sat?

My cousin + his mate got there 8.30am
Just got tickets at 1.30pm.
10 in block 136, 25 rows back.

josh06 said:
123 for me an brother

In person or on the phone? What row are you? (not a stalker, honest!)

Only curious cos i queued for ages, only to have the liar behind the counter claim they only had 3rd row left at all along the length of the pitch when i was buying at 9.45am (he got up and "pretended" - so it seems - to check with other windows!), so i gave in and bought behind the goal instead - only to then find the people just after me in the queue got 10th row in 125 at a different window! Bastard! (that member of staff, not the fan!)
We always watch from the side of the pitch.
Oh well, at least we 're there!

Steviesleftpeg said:
BlueMooner123 said:
11 tickets in 136

grow up. as if you've bought 11 tickets.

Even if your in a group the max size is six

I'm in a group of 13 :L 7 on 1 row and 6 on the row infront or behind us, all together in block 136

bringer678 said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
grow up. as if you've bought 11 tickets.

Even if your in a group the max size is six

I'm in a group of 13 :L 7 on 1 row and 6 on the row infront or behind us, all together in block 136

What row?? 6 on row 29 and 5 on row 30 for my group.

kippaxkid74 said:
josh06 said:
123 for me an brother

In person or on the phone? What row are you? (not a stalker, honest!)

Only curious cos i queued for ages, only to have the liar behind the counter claim they only had 3rd row left at all along the length of the pitch when i was buying at 9.45am (he got up and "pretended" - so it seems - to check with other windows!), so i gave in and bought behind the goal instead - only to then find the people just after me in the queue got 10th row in 125 at a different window! Bastard! (that member of staff, not the fan!)
We always watch from the side of the pitch.
Oh well, at least we 're there!

When I got through on the phone at 12-35 I got £50 tickets not far from the halfway line on the upper tier without any problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.