Gove

dazdon said:
Yaya_Tony said:
dazdon said:
The same as every **** before him.
And probably every **** after. So we're all agreed??

ABSOFUCKINLUTELY MATE :-)
For some unknown, unfathomable reason this clip comes to mind.

(Our grandkids won't even know what "fathom" means thanks to all these cunts in charge)

http://youtu.be/WINDtlPXmmE

It's selfishness, pure and simple. Fuck it.

We know it's happening Yaya but we are just powerless to stop the march of drones feeding us bullshit and stealing off us.

Nothing short of physically removing these parasites will stop them.

dazdon said:
We know it's happening Yaya but we are just powerless to stop the march of drones feeding us bullshit and stealing off us.

Nothing short of physically removing these parasites will stop them.
I'd say, and want to say, let's do it. But I don't fancy prison either, so the only tangible option is to suck it up and manage, just deal with it. Pisses me right off that people moan all the time but no one does anything. I'm guilty of it myself. But what the fuck can we do??

On my official **** list Gove manages 4th behind IDS, Osborne and Esther Mcvey. Cameron is a suprisingly low 6th.

metalblue said:
Rascal said:
On my official **** list Gove manages 4th behind IDS, Osborne and Esther Mcvey. Cameron is a suprisingly low 6th.

Only really have two on my list, Gove and Ed Balls.

Their cuntness easily crosses political affiliation

I have Clegg and Alexander on mine as well as my local MP Hunter. Who didnt even have the courtesy to reply to my email calling him a traitorous ****.

Rascal said:
metalblue said:
Rascal said:

Only really have two on my list, Gove and Ed Balls.

Their cuntness easily crosses political affiliation

I have Clegg and Alexander on mine as well as my local MP Hunter. Who didnt even have the courtesy to reply to my email calling him a traitorous ****.

I bet you didn't RSVP it did you?

TGR said:
Gove is the exact caricature of a public shool educated, Tory 'toff' MP.
I am a child of Thatcher (and damn proud of it I may add!)
but Gove is a step to far.
How anyone can be proud of that is just beyond me. She was a fucking evil **** of a woman and as much as I dislike Gove he comes nowhere near that horrible witch

He is a cock. He has an agenda and that agenda is him and his career path unlike the many selfless teachers he is demoralizing and belittling in an attempt to look like a Billy big bollox and not the slimy, spotty little rent boy who was obviously kicked to shit behind the bike sheds everyday he actually is....I bet he was one if those little whimps who used to get out of Rugby lessons by faining a head cold!
btw
Anyone who does believe this daily mail shit about exam results getting better showing kids are thicker, want to spend some time with my pupils.......They piss all over my generation in intelligence, their work ethic is amazing and their results are 100% justified. Anyone who says any different without actually spending time in school are morons with a huge chip on their shoulder and their slur on kids is tantamount to abuse! Sort yourselves out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.