Government to discuss safe standing 25th June (page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that we have to force this issue with a petition. Can anyone actually give me a reason why this shouldn't be introduced or why it hasn't already? It's effectively giving people a choice of how they want to experience a game, which in effect keeps EVERYONE safer and also improves the atmosphere for everyone.

It's a lot easier to keep tabs and identify people when sat in their own seat. I doubt they are arsed or even bothered looking into it to know that safe standing will be no different than having your own seat. They are just too stuck up to implement it.

Jeremy Corbyn standing up at the Arsenal last night
31357807_10156020436946357_6719944979948503040_n.jpg

I doubt the committee that choose which of the petitions that get 100,000 signatures will be heard in Parliament will choose this one.
They don’t give a toss and they aren’t about to undo one of Thatchers hobbyhorses.

Signed.

Less than 30 000 needed now to trigger a debate in parliament, but we only have 50 days left to reach that target.

Wrong.
100,000 signatures do not guarantee a Parliamentary debate, just that a committee will consider presenting it for debate. There are loads of petitions considered every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.