GPC accused in court of bribery

I'm confused, that doesn't mention us at all unless it's changed since?

I think he means the URL names Tommy Wright, who is one of the defendants with the Italian bloke who's doing the talking.

I'm with you on this - I doubt many would think "oh, he was at City"

like i said they will bin it ??? even BFS got off lightly and still works in the game, and one man's word is not enough, and they are not daft and the dirty world of bungs don't just stop at the doors of football people its right across the board from accountants to bank managers to layers to high power people, you need a team of people in the act knowing your just about untouchable

Be buried under how to beat man city headlines tomorrow.
I can't imagine Sky Sports News reporting it "Ahead of this weekends big super Sunday clash of the titans, Sir Purple Nose has been accused.. etc let's cross over to Manchester where James whatsisname can tell us fuck all"
Can you?

I think he means the URL names Tommy Wright, who is one of the defendants with the Italian bloke who's doing the talking.

I'm with you on this - I doubt many would think "oh, he was at City"

Ahh, and not even the right player at that apparently.

It's not the Tommy Wright who played in goal for us but the one who played for Leeds and Oldham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.