Graffiti on the M6

I like to sit in the middle lane at cruise control 70 exactly, is that wrong?
That's what happens here in Oz, we have a 4 lane between where I live (Gold Coast) and Brisbane.
Its just like California, people just sit in any lane they fancy, it drives me a tad crazy :)
Its legal to undertake, hate that as well.

When I visited UK 3 years ago it was great how everyone pulled to the left unless overtaking.
The daffodils as well, I liked the daffodils.

That's what happens here in Oz, we have a 4 lane between where I live (Gold Coast) and Brisbane.
Its just like California, people just sit in any lane they fancy, it drives me a tad crazy :)

When I visited UK 3 years ago it was great how everyone pulled to the left unless overtaking.

The daffodils look lovely today

name that tune

If you think it's bad in the uk, don't drive in Canada. The driving in the uk is an order of magnitude better.

The number of times I've sat behind two vehicles next to each other taking up both available lanes, both with their cruise control on 100kmh, completely oblivious...for about 50km. Some serious calming breathing techniques required!!

I am an old fart and I never hog the middle lane and indeed have been known to wave with two fingers at those that do as I pass them. Twats.

As for the graffiti I must confess to having thought it would be fun to write "you are all a massive shower of cunts" across a bridge on the M6 but havent got round to it yet.

It all comes back to rules. Some people break them while some people make them. The makers are the breakers usually, then there’s a bunch of twats not in the loop.

It’s legal to undertake in the UK, the police “advise” that you shouldn’t and I think you could be done for careless driving if it was done dangerously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.