Graffiti on the M6

That's what happens here in Oz, we have a 4 lane between where I live (Gold Coast) and Brisbane.
Its just like California, people just sit in any lane they fancy, it drives me a tad crazy :)
Its legal to undertake, hate that as well.

When I visited UK 3 years ago it was great how everyone pulled to the left unless overtaking.
The daffodils as well, I liked the daffodils.

I’ve been to Oz twice and the standard of driving is appalling, like you say zero lane management and undertaking allowed. It made me appreciated how well drilled we have our own motorway driving apart from the odd numpty.

I was driving on the M6 Northbound near Lancaster earlier & on on two bridges there is the following graffiti painted right across them:

Keep Left Or £100 Fine

Why Are You In The Middle Lane Moron?

Driving Southbound later the same bridges have this on them:

Keep Left Unless Overtaking

Why Are You In The Middle Lane Moron?

It wasn’t there last week so it must have been done over the weekend.

My question is who could be that bothered about CLODs to go to the trouble of hanging over two motorway bridges to paint this?

There was fuck all on the telly and I had bought too much paint for the bedroom ceiling. Plus her pals were over.

If you think it's bad in the uk, don't drive in Canada. The driving in the uk is an order of magnitude better.

The number of times I've sat behind two vehicles next to each other taking up both available lanes, both with their cruise control on 100kmh, completely oblivious...for about 50km. Some serious calming breathing techniques required!!
%100. i live it everyday, it will never change. of the one's who do it, %60 will never get it, %40 do it on purpose. Also loads not ready at turning lights, or they don't hustle.
Be safe, of course, but when 6 cars get through a turning light designed for a dozen is maddening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.