Graham Hunter interview with Pablo Zabaleta

Really hope at the end of the season a place can be found for him behind the scenes with us. That's unless he wants to play-on somewhere else as sadly age catches up with us all and 'The Man' is in a bonus season now.

What a man. Ranks up above Aguero, Silva etc etc for me as he's been a bloody good player for us, but on top of that he has truly embraced City and the city, taken the club and us to his heart.

Love Zabba proper cult hero for us,Hope he gets involved in coaching/ambassador role in the future !

Mate of mine used to work in a posh hotel in town that Hunter used to frequent. He always said how much of a top bloke Hunter was, the lad i know is a musician and isn't that arsed about football but he said he always used to come in and have a good chat with him and had loads of time with him

Yeah, I've always thought Hunter comes across as a pretty likeable, sound guy. The only time he's ever really irked me was at the beginning of the year when he was adamant that United were Guardiola's first choice, when all the evidence pointed towards City.

Great interview though, and it's well worth checking out some of his others too. Always a good listen.

Would love him to stay, get his badges and continue developing the club.

A legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.