Graham Souness

I've said for years that Souness is the best pundit on tv by a mile.

Always tells it as it is.

Neville has joined him, in my opinion, and those two are the best pundits around.

I don't think its any coincidence that they have both won everything going in the domestic game, as opposed to some one like Jamie Redknapp who is a terrible pundit, who won very little (and his dad is a c*nt)

bluetim said:
I saw that and Souness was really starting to piss Hoddle off, it was quite funny to watch.

The point raised was that Spurs have only scored 9 goals this season, 5 at home. City have scored something like 26 goals at home, so which team would you rather watch? He is spot on.

I find Souness to be the best pundit on Sky, he doesn't tow the party line and has no apparent agenda. Whether he's positive or negative about City I always tend to agree with him, rather than thinking "there's another ex-rag who just doesn't like City" as with the likes of Yorke.

You can just see the disgust in his face every time he's on with Jamie Redknapp, and Redknapp opens his mouth. I usually have a similar look of disgust on my face.

That made me laugh.

Souness says it how it is. He was ripping in to Adebayor as he was about to come on at half time saying "He won't be a game changer, he just plays when he wants".

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
blueste41 said:
I remember his after match comments following the QPR game when we won the league. He kept having sly digs at Neville, he could hardly contain his glee. I reckon he is a closet blue ;)

When we won the league Neville said something like "you'll hear words like dynasty, dominance, power shift..." then Souness cut him off and said something like "all the words you don't want to hear" with a big smirk on his face!

Something like! I think that's pretty spot on, well remembered. I thought at time Neville was being fair given what had just happened and even felt a little sorry for him having to put up with the comments.

Yeah I know-I'm a rag!

bluetim said:
I saw that and Souness was really starting to piss Hoddle off, it was quite funny to watch.

The point raised was that Spurs have only scored 9 goals this season, 5 at home. City have scored something like 26 goals at home, so which team would you rather watch? He is spot on.

I find Souness to be the best pundit on Sky, he doesn't tow the party line and has no apparent agenda. Whether he's positive or negative about City I always tend to agree with him, rather than thinking "there's another ex-rag who just doesn't like City" as with the likes of Yorke.

You can just see the disgust in his face every time he's on with Jamie Redknapp, and Redknapp opens his mouth. I usually have a similar look of disgust on my face.

But how long will SKY put up with Souness and allow this to continue?
Normally if you don't toe the line the are out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.