Gran Canaria..

Went to Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria years ago

The centre is a concrete jungle. It was like Middleton Arndale in 35c heat

Still had a good time though
The centre is a bit of a concrete monstrosity but the farer you go up the mountain the better it gets, we stayed at very top but even up there there are loads of bars and restaurants, what a view as well but it's a taxi down every time, recommend Bouganvilla villas and apts to anyone

I googled "bars" and "restarants" a couple of weeks back. Had not realised that there was such a prominent gay community prior to booking.

I'm not arsed, each to their own and all that. We are going as a party of 22 for my nans 80th birthday. Some of our elder family members raised an eye brow when I showed them pictures of popular activities amount the gay folk. My auntie who arranged the holiday was quite horrified.

Should be a giggle.

First day there I remember strolling along the dunes to be greeted by two young blonde Valkyries, lying naked as
nature intended, displaying their cloppers with nary a care in the world. A cheery wave and flashing smiles
complemented a very pleasant excursion, whilst I continued my perambulation sporting a chin tickler.
Plenty of Germans there, but all in all a smashing place.
Pure poetry mate.

I googled "bars" and "restarants" a couple of weeks back. Had not realised that there was such a prominent gay community prior to booking.

I'm not arsed, each to their own and all that. We are going as a party of 22 for my nans 80th birthday. Some of our elder family members raised an eye brow when I showed them pictures of popular activities amount the gay folk. My auntie who arranged the holiday was quite horrified.

Should be a giggle.
Oh yes they get up to some "activities" especially in our apartments swimming pool, hide the German sausage seemed very popular

Pure poetry mate.
Muchas Gracias.
I've described this encounter before on here, but to reiterate, I saw the same girls in that big pub/bar
near the front, later that evening, they were dressed to the nines and looked totally stunning.
It's strange but they looked far sexier than when I ogled them starkers, just goes to show, less is more.
That said, I'm still glad of the eyeful I got; the downside to this place is you're even more likely to cop
a blimp of Herman from Munchen, who invariably sports a gut that looks like it's filled with a Spacehopper,
combined with tackle that resembles a gherkin and cherry tomatoes in the final stages of decomposition.
So, some good, some not so good.

Muchas Gracias.
I've described this encounter before on here, but to reiterate, I saw the same girls in that big pub/bar
near the front, later that evening, they were dressed to the nines and looked totally stunning.
It's strange but they looked far sexier than when I ogled them starkers, just goes to show, less is more.
That said, I'm still glad of the eyeful I got; the downside to this place is you're even more likely to cop
a blimp of Herman from Munchen, who invariably sports a gut that looks like it's filled with a Spacehopper,
combined with tackle that resembles a gherkin and cherry tomatoes in the final stages of decomposition.
So, some good, some not so good.
I'm assuming your charming story pre dates camera equipped smartphone? If not, you know the rules.

Alas, such equipment wasn't available then, but in any case I wouldn't have the cojones to photo
these two visions of Germanic womanhood as they lay there. I mean, what would I say, 'Open wide?'

Went to Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria years ago

The centre is a concrete jungle. It was like Middleton Arndale in 35c heat

Still had a good time though

Full of these.......

tumblr_m175eai4Wi1r9u960o1_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.