Gran Canaria..

Got back last night. Lovely time. Could have done with a few more nights really. Thanks to those with productive posts.

Watched the semi in Paddy's bar as someone advised. Few blues in there, few gooners and some Rangers fan who was pissed right up acting like a right twat.

Said he was a gooner because he watched them against Zenit a few years back. Anyway, he screamed "come on arsenal" throughout and ruined it for my daughter who found him quite scary.

That aside, great trip and great weather. Would recommend.

Got back last night. Lovely time. Could have done with a few more nights really. Thanks to those with productive posts.

Watched the semi in Paddy's bar as someone advised. Few blues in there, few gooners and some Rangers fan who was pissed right up acting like a right twat.

Said he was a gooner because he watched them against Zenit a few years back. Anyway, he screamed "come on arsenal" throughout and ruined it for my daughter who found him quite scary.

That aside, great trip and great weather. Would recommend.
In Paddys bar did you see the pictures on the wall of Darren the manager of the bar with David Silva? Silva also donated a shirt to him which I think was hanging on the wall

To be honest i didn't. My daughter needed the loo every 20 minutes. So between taking her down to that basement toilet, the match and the scottish bloke i did not take much in.

Sat with some old chap who stated that he lives there. He said that it was usually just him and Darren sat watching City. He pointed Darren out but i never spoke with him.

Was telling me that Silva has a bar/ restaurant that his parents run for him.

Is Darren Irish? My Mrsery was best friends with his missus. We've been over a couple of times. Is it Paddys on the beach mate?
Yeah hes northern Irish and a big blue. I have family who live over there and my dad spends about 4-5 months a year over there and thats how we became friends. He comes over to games about 4 or 5 times a season. I was in Paddys during the world cup when England played Italy at 12 @ night. There must of been over a 100 people in there! It was a very messy night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.