Grand Theft Auto 5

foxy said:
BimboBob said:
foxy said:
haha! Have you played dayz?

Another game I've shied away from. Is it any good?

It looks it, I'm a console man and it's only a mod for Arma 2 for PC so haven't played it. Just watched tons of footage.

Sure it's a standalone game now mate. Still PC only though. Might download it and have a peek.

BimboBob said:
Went online for the first time in months yesterday...anything changed? Because I saw very little difference.

I logged on yesterday, first time in over 3 months. Happt to see that despite paying my mechanic and service fee on my apartment I still had $3m+.

Also saw that you could now own two aprtments, so upto 20 cars.

I got giddy, I now have $45k.

Will try and get back in to it.

Funnily enough I also went on a few days ago for first time in 4 months forgot all the buttons I think they was a new online challenge has there been a dlc addon in the last few months?

waspish said:
Funnily enough I also went on a few days ago for first time in 4 months forgot all the buttons I think they was a new online challenge has there been a dlc addon in the last few months?

Not sure, I only had a couple of races and a Survival, but there was some form of add on showing up.

I got a new car, don't know the name but it's a beast, cost me $1m+ to buy and fully upgrade.

A few new weapons aswell.

Anyone else having problems logging in to PSN. Says My ID or password is incorrect and I haven't changed anything for years.
Tried changing password but the link on the mail they keep sending doesn't work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.