Grand Theft Auto 5

Manchester_lalala said:
Rosler1985 said:
Hands down the best game I've ever played.

That's what most people are saying. The expectation has been fulfilled, can't wait to play it on Tuesday. What's this about flying to another country, is that another mission like the first one in that snowy place?

No idea I've only done 3 missions, spent the rest of the time driving about gobsmacked.

Rosler1985 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Rosler1985 said:
Hands down the best game I've ever played.

That's what most people are saying. The expectation has been fulfilled, can't wait to play it on Tuesday. What's this about flying to another country, is that another mission like the first one in that snowy place?

No idea I've only done 3 missions, spent the rest of the time driving about gobsmacked.

Can't wait to get this. Have you aimlessly killed any innocent passers by yet ?

stony said:
Rosler1985 said:
Manchester_lalala said:

One of the first things I did was find the busiest pavement to drive down.

The scale of it is just, really fucking huge, and the cars handle perfectly.

silly question but not sure had an email from asda saying it has left there warehouse but on yodels tracking it says awaiting collection will they have it and just not updated the tracking because of the weekend

got the email at 12am saturday night/sunday morning

Rosler1985 said:
stony said:
Rosler1985 said:

I was a huge fan of Vice City and felt very let down by San Andreas and even more let down by GTA 4, which tbh was fucking shit. Who the fuck wants a woman ringing you up and fucking mithering you to take her out when you're having fun shooting people or running them over.
It has a lot to live up to, if it's to restore my faith in the series.

for anyone on the PS3 & looking to join a crew.

<a class="postlink" href="http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/fierce_allegiance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... allegiance</a>

Didn't pre-order so not sure what my chances are of getting hold of a copy on tuesday...will have to hunt around.

stony said:
Rosler1985 said:
stony said:

I was a huge fan of Vice City and felt very let down by San Andreas and even more let down by GTA 4, which tbh was fucking shit. Who the fuck wants a woman ringing you up and fucking mithering you to take her out when you're having fun shooting people or running them over.
It has a lot to live up to, if it's to restore my faith in the series.

It pisses on Vice City and I love that game. San Andreas was absolute dogshit in comparison and GTA 4 just felt really clunky. The only thing I can say about GTA 5 is that it's actually like playing the thing for real. Looks real. Characters sound real and from the little story I've played it's amazing. Everything has been over hauled, fighting, shooting and driving handle fantastically. Think Need For Speed Most Wanted meets Call Of Duty meets Assassins Creed. The whole thing is just perfect.

There's my social life gone for the next few weeks!

Anyone know how long gameplay is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.