Grand Theft Auto 5

Stuuuuuu said:
Anyone got any tips for the Stunt Plane Trials? Fuck me, it's difficult.

If it's a really hard checkpoint (upside down or whatever) just give it a miss....adds 5 secs to your time but it's better than crashing.

Don't think it adds to your 100% completion either (could be wrong). Either way I'm 99% done....just gotta find 20 more letters :)

Can someone please tell me if I'm missing something with online?

At the moment I just find myself wondering around aimlessly because I can't be bothered to wait in a lobby for a race or death match to start.

How do you do missions in the main game world online with others? Or is there something else I should be doing?

Johnsonontheleft said:
Can someone please tell me if I'm missing something with online?

At the moment I just find myself wondering around aimlessly because I can't be bothered to wait in a lobby for a race or death match to start.

How do you do missions in the main game world online with others? Or is there something else I should be doing?

Rob stores?

It's early doors mate, but scrolling through your phone should give you jobs given to you like car stealing to order or repo jobs.

Try looking for other crew members on servers and joining them in missions etc etc

Just finished the single player and must admit I'm impressed - the story is well made but not long enough that it just feels like they're trying to unnaturally extend it (what happened with IV and SA IMO). I liked Michael and Trevor as characters and felt they have done well for players to understand them but I felt Franklin was poorly done and I just couldn't enjoy his side of things - the gang banger side is fine but it doesn't feel like he's progressed like the other two by the end.

Played online and haven't really enjoyed it much, will have to try again and see if i can get into it anymore. I think the other players are part of the issue - too many knobs who want to waste time than actually experience it.

Still think VC is by far the greatest but think this is second!

Challenger1978 said:
Metal Blue said:
What's the crew name cant be arsed checking 82 pages

<a class="postlink" href="http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mcfc_blue_moon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mcfc_blue_moon</a>

I've gone online using my laptop, and joined that crew. How do I get to play with people on my PS3 though? Really struggling with online. Can someone please help me guys? I want to port in a server where it's just us lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.