Grand Theft Auto 5

rickmcfc said:
Challenger1978 said:
Metal Blue said:
What's the crew name cant be arsed checking 82 pages

<a class="postlink" href="http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mcfc_blue_moon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mcfc_blue_moon</a>

I've gone online using my laptop, and joined that crew. How do I get to play with people on my PS3 though? Really struggling with online. Can someone please help me guys? I want to port in a server where it's just us lot.

You go on the pause menu and go on online tab and then sync your character with the crew. Then to play with others in the crew go to online menu again and click join crew members and it will put you in a game with members of your crew.

Can anyone help a thicko ?

I set up my Xbox 360 with the Kinect about a year or so ago when I bought it. I only used it for exercises as I wanted to lose weight. Only used it for a few days as well.

Just bought GTA 5 but can't get it to work. The cables are all connected into the 3 ports at the side of my television and the Xbox tower lights up and the disc spins when I insert the game.

All I get are the tv channels though and no game. The console lights up so it's not the batteries either.

Anyone help ? I've been lured into buying this game due to this thread by the way so you are all partly responsible.

Stuuuuuu said:
Obviously you've pre-microwaved the disc like you're supposed to, right?

Doh !!

I'll give it a try. Thanks for that. Knew it would be something obvious like that.

There's a rag crew on there called MUFC, was in a deathmatch with one the other day who finished bottom.. we should hunt the fuckers down.

quiet_riot said:
Seems someone set up a rival crew called 'Mancunian Blue', got an invite to it.

Same here

BTW does anyone know how i show my character name in game instead of the PS3 account name. As the PS3 is the Mrs and the account name is craftqueen1978 but i want my characters name challenger1979 (some twat nicked 1978) shown in game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.