Grand Theft Auto 5

Sparkys-Army said:
Challenger1978 said:
foetus said:
was just online then...tried to join a couple of crew members with no success.

Online is a bit meh for me so far. Wish it could just be like single player with a few mates playing with you. The levelling up and missions aren't that appealing....more of a pain. I just wanna muck around. Couldn't even find a plane to fly before :(

There's actually a deathmatch with fighter jets keep your eye out for it as its great fun.
There is also a dockyard with 4 helicopters in los Santos. You can also get the big plane from the airport hanger and also get a plane from Trevor's airfield.

Plus the helipad onto top of the hospital in Davis.

BimboBob said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Challenger1978 said:
There's actually a deathmatch with fighter jets keep your eye out for it as its great fun.
There is also a dockyard with 4 helicopters in los Santos. You can also get the big plane from the airport hanger and also get a plane from Trevor's airfield.

Plus the helipad onto top of the hospital in Davis.

Plus the fighter jets in the security camp, but you will have more luck setting your arse on fire and seeing how it takes to burn your bum hairs than trying to get one of those.

Challenger1978 said:
How the fuck do you find the messages from friends request. I've just got a pop up saying owen-mcfc had sent me a friends request message but i cant find the bloody thing anywhere in game or at the socialclub ?

If your on the PS3 you press the PS button and scroll to your PSN bit and all your friend requests and messages are there.

RandomJ said:
Challenger1978 said:
How the fuck do you find the messages from friends request. I've just got a pop up saying owen-mcfc had sent me a friends request message but i cant find the bloody thing anywhere in game or at the socialclub ?

If your on the PS3 you press the PS button and scroll to your PSN bit and all your friend requests and messages are there.

homer-doh.jpg

Thanks.

Scareye said:
I have to ask although I am probably being stupid!
In a GTA race how do you fire a rocket once you have one??
Ta
Y on 360 or triangle on the ps3.

Going on in a bit.

Hope I see one of you guys caught alone, I'll stalk you for hours before eventually putting a bullet in your heads. Then I'll buy some new shorts with the money I take from you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.