Grand Theft Auto 5

Will give online a go in a bit. What do I need to do for the ps3 crew?

I like the idea of us all just going kicking the shit out of rags

rickmcfc said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
Was a bit mental at times that Rick. Parachute off the mountain didn't quite go to plan haha.

Yes that was you lol! Who was in the chinook when it picked up that lorry and we crashed? Sorry about that lol! I'm coming back on now for round 2!

That was me fella (craftqueen1978) don't worry about it.

EDIT: Who the fuck is pod as they get my vote as the best getaway driver ever. Seriously i was taking down copper after copper and helicopter after helicopter with my shit SMG. While pod was keeping us alive in a shitty fan with only 3 wheels left.

At one point it was that crazy we even had some twat in a big fuck of plane dive right at us attacking us i think (another player). While we were getting chased by 3 helicopters and half a dozen cop cars.

That's defiantly my best time in GTAV online ever.

EDIT2: And we did get away :D

dKmWGC9.gif

Manchester_lalala said:
I'd say the only negative is you lose 2 grand every time you die. Always some knob who goes around killing you then running off. I can see the funny side of it after a few times but its boring after that.
put your money in the bank then you don't lose anything

Stato said:
Manchester_lalala said:
I'd say the only negative is you lose 2 grand every time you die. Always some knob who goes around killing you then running off. I can see the funny side of it after a few times but its boring after that.

Also put yourself into "passive" mode. It stops you getting shot on foot... But you can still get ran over and also if you're in a car you can still get shot. So not great but better than nothing.

Annoyingly I stupidly didn't realise it cost $2000 every time you died until a few days ok.

hypasede.jpg

Not exactly a sustainable income!

crooky said:
Stato said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Also put yourself into "passive" mode. It stops you getting shot on foot... But you can still get ran over and also if you're in a car you can still get shot. So not great but better than nothing.

Annoyingly I stupidly didn't realise it cost $2000 every time you died until a few days ok.

[bigimg]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/15/hypasede.jpg[/bigimg]

Not exactly a sustainable income!
has it gone up or is it based on cash on you, cos it used to be $100.

I've been making 20k a time on a survival mission, got it well sussed and usually clear wave 10. If anyone wants to join in I'm always happy to replay it..! the name's Zelloyd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.