Grand Theft Auto 5

blumoonrisen said:
I've been making 20k a time on a survival mission, got it well sussed and usually clear wave 10. If anyone wants to join in I'm always happy to replay it..! the name's Zelloyd

I was playing with you about an hour ago, made a bit of money then I killed you by accident in the free roam. Spent the next 10 minutes running from you haha, sorry.

quiet_riot said:
Who kept crashing the ATV before? We had to do the mission about 4 times and it wasn't even that hard!
That was me the first time :( i rolled down a cliff :( hahaha sorry :) i have done it before but i lost control of the car and went flying down a cliff

Manchester_lalala said:
blumoonrisen said:
I've been making 20k a time on a survival mission, got it well sussed and usually clear wave 10. If anyone wants to join in I'm always happy to replay it..! the name's Zelloyd

I was playing with you about an hour ago, made a bit of money then I killed you by accident in the free roam. Spent the next 10 minutes running from you haha, sorry.

That was you..? twat..<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
Challenger1978 said:
rickmcfc said:
How there I do you make money? Fucking me off this online shit.

Survival mode is really good.

What's survival mode and how do I enter it?

I'll invite u to one after the England match.. easy 15-20k

Dunno what just happened... someone pressed my buzzer so I went out to find a bloke called trunkster inviting me into his chopper. So I got in, as you do... and we flew off and landed on a roof, he got out and got in another one leavin me in the original one... dunno what I was meant to do so I took it home and parked it on my roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.