Grand Theft Auto 5

Online, is there a story more to it? I get random phone calls from characters who were in the game, but nothing ever really happens? Bit stuck what to do, other than go around doing races etc? I need to make some decent money as well. I am level 19, and just bought a garage. I still don't have a house and don't seem to generate enough money. Can anyone help?

rickmcfc said:
Online, is there a story more to it? I get random phone calls from characters who were in the game, but nothing ever really happens? Bit stuck what to do, other than go around doing races etc? I need to make some decent money as well. I am level 19, and just bought a garage. I still don't have a house and don't seem to generate enough money. Can anyone help?

Online is just missions, races, deathmatches etc etc mate.

New content will be added as it goes along.

Wait until the 500k drops, you can get a 400k apartment and then some really good missions open up.

rickmcfc said:

I've offered to help u a few times on this thread...!! do a survival mission with me and u will get 15-20k a time.

blumoonrisen said:
rickmcfc said:

I've offered to help u a few times on this thread...!! do a survival mission with me and u will get 15-20k a time.

Yep won 3 of these before with a couple of friends couple of hours work an easy 60k just stayed behind a garage so nobody could get me :) easy way to make cash :)

citytill1die84 said:
blumoonrisen said:
rickmcfc said:

Yep won 3 of these before with a couple of friends couple of hours work an easy 60k just stayed behind a garage so nobody could get me :) easy way to make cash :)

I do the boneyard one and just hide behind a portacabin and pick everyone off from there, Only takes 15min.

blumoonrisen said:
citytill1die84 said:
blumoonrisen said:

I do the boneyard one and just hide behind a portacabin and pick everyone off from there, Only takes 15min.

I seem to do alright in the survival except for helicopters i just don't seem to be able to take those out, how do you kill the helicopters ?

Challenger1978 said:
blumoonrisen said:
citytill1die84 said:

I seem to do alright in the survival except for helicopters i just don't seem to be able to take those out, how do you kill the helicopters ?
I normally clear the ground enemies first, then just stay hidden and keep popping out to get shots on it, sniping the pilot is prob the best way or a missile launcher.

blumoonrisen said:
rickmcfc said:

What's your name online? I'm on now so when ever your free. I need some money ASAP!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.