Grand Theft Auto 5

rickmcfc said:
blumoonrisen said:
rickmcfc said:
Online, is there a story more to it? I get random phone calls from characters who were in the game, but nothing ever really happens? Bit stuck what to do, other than go around doing races etc? I need to make some decent money as well. I am level 19, and just bought a garage. I still don't have a house and don't seem to generate enough money. Can anyone help?

I've offered to help u a few times on this thread...!! do a survival mission with me and u will get 15-20k a time.

What's your name online? I'm on now so when ever your free. I need some money ASAP!
Zelloyd, invite u in a mo.. just hide at the other end of the cabin from me.

blumoonrisen said:
rickmcfc said:
blumoonrisen said:
I've offered to help u a few times on this thread...!! do a survival mission with me and u will get 15-20k a time.

What's your name online? I'm on now so when ever your free. I need some money ASAP!
Zelloyd, invite u in a mo.. just hide at the other end of the cabin from me.

Ready mate.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:33 pm --<br /><br />I'm not very good but will give it a go!

rickmcfc said:
That's brilliant. Cheers for the help!!! I had to get ammo drop using my phone towards the end! Do you still get £20k each if there are 4 of you playing?

Yes mate u sure do :) another way to make money is by finding some nice cars robbing them and taking the to LSC (Los Santos Customs) to sell. Got 10k for 1 car and I found it just round the corner from LSC. Gunna be back on this tomorrow build up my money and buy a house & Garage.

Originals said:
citytill1die84 said:
Looking forward to my free 500k from Rockstar nice House, Garage & car with that :)

How and when can you get that?
as long as you have played online during october and you do the up and coming download you will get it.
you will get the money with the update, there a will be two updates with each of 250k.

Stato said:
Originals said:
citytill1die84 said:
Looking forward to my free 500k from Rockstar nice House, Garage & car with that :)

How and when can you get that?
as long as you have played online during october and you do the up and coming download you will get it.
you will get the money with the update, there a will be two updates with each of 250k.
there is an update today, still no money though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.