Grand Theft Auto 5

rickmcfc said:
Challenger1978 said:
Bollocks it wont let me join you your sever must be full.

Try in a second

-- Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:25 pm --

Challenger1978 said:
Bollocks it wont let me join you your sever must be full.

You just bloody left!

I didnt leave i couldnt connect the first time the second time i did the race and somehow i ended up as host and everyone pissed of now i cant get to anyone. I drive from one side of the map to the other and by the time i get there one of the crews either dead or moved on.

Joined the gang last night but have no idea what i'm doing. Just wandered round for a bit until some guy in a helicopter chased me down and ran me over! I'll try again tonight...

was just online then...tried to join a couple of crew members with no success.

Online is a bit meh for me so far. Wish it could just be like single player with a few mates playing with you. The levelling up and missions aren't that appealing....more of a pain. I just wanna muck around. Couldn't even find a plane to fly before :(

foetus said:

Online is a bit meh for me so far. Wish it could just be like single player with a few mates playing with you. The levelling up and missions aren't that appealing....more of a pain. I just wanna muck around. Couldn't even find a plane to fly before :(

There's actually a deathmatch with fighter jets keep your eye out for it as its great fun.

Challenger1978 said:
foetus said:

There's actually a deathmatch with fighter jets keep your eye out for it as its great fun.
There is also a dockyard with 4 helicopters in los Santos. You can also get the big plane from the airport hanger and also get a plane from Trevor's airfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.