Grandkids

On 30th April 2017, I had a cardiac arrest at home. I'd not felt well all day, and I phoned my youngest daughter to come to mine to get an ambulance, as I couldn't get downstairs. She got there and phoned 999. As the paramedics came into the bedroom, I collapsed. They got my heart going again and I eventually ended up in the Coronary Care Unit at Stepping Hill. On 1st May, that same daughter was in the Maternity unit giving birth to my granddaughter!

I'm a very lucky guy- I nearly missed her. I see her 2 or 3 times a week and she's going through the "terrible twos" at the moment, but at least I'm here to see it.
(Where's that "Our Tune" video when you need it?)

I have been trying to persuade my kids to produce grandchildren while I am still alive. Finally, at the age of 37, my son gets his partner pregnant, its a boy, due at Christmas. Now, just need to live a few more years to take him to the Etihad. Will we have reverted to shit by then?

Took my grandson to his first game against Fulham when it snowed in 2012.
He was 4.
Still take him on occasion.
Took him v Southampton last season and I got his picture with Shay Given.
He's 12 now and always asks me to take him.
City mad. His room is a City shrine.
Usually take him to evening games and FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.