Grange Hill film

will Zammo still say No to drugs, or will he now say a bit of weed and the odd E is OK?

I was a big fan as i was just the right age, being at secondary school from 81-86, same year as the second batch of "stars" like Zammo and Roland.

We got Britbox recently and all the original episodes are on there. I've watched a few and they are quite incredible little time capsules. Racism, bullying, fighting, smoking etc all goes on every day and let's just say it causes an awful lot less of a stir with the teachers back then than it does now. My kids couldn't believe it.

I hope there's a bit of a nostalgic comeback because it's an overlooked cultural icon of that era.

Always thought it was shite. The last thing I wanted after a day at school was more school. I think it was fine for 1st, 2nd & 3rd years to watch but it wasn't cool to watch it after that. There were much better activities to do after school from what I recall at that age ;)

Loved Grange Hill, I went to secondary school from 85-90 and used to watch it when I came home. One thing I will say is that watching it made me think I was going to get my head flushed down the toilet when I went to high school, it petrified me.

Never happened though.

Loved Grange Hill, I went to secondary school from 85-90 and used to watch it when I came home. One thing I will say is that watching it made me think I was going to get my head flushed down the toilet when I went to high school, it petrified me.

Never happened though.
Haha in the final few months of primary school we were tormented by straight-faced threats from the bigger lads that flushing was the fate that awaited all us new first years when we got to St Pius in September. Urban myth, never happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.