Grange Hill film

Always thought it was shite. The last thing I wanted after a day at school was more school. I think it was fine for 1st, 2nd & 3rd years to watch but it wasn't cool to watch it after that. There were much better activities to do after school from what I recall at that age ;)
Blue Peter and JC Newsround were like an extension of school, but if you wanted quality programming you had to go home at dinner time to watch Pipkins.

My favourite kids programme by a mile but a remake

didnt that young kid in first scene go on to be actor in London’s burning and other stuff and actually get done for dealing drugs
Surprised I can’t remember his name, was teen age heart throb type

Loved it in it's day but a film now would just be a film cashing in on it's name and nowt like it was....I'll site Magic Roundabout as an example.

Loved it in it's day but a film now would just be a film cashing in on it's name and nowt like it was....I'll site Magic Roundabout as an example.

yep school full of No binary Vegans who get offended at blackboard and report P.E as physical abuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.