Grappling at corners - my solutions

Semedo was given an obvious warning from the ref that he'd done it twice now, a third one would end up in a yellow. I can't see any need to make it more complicated, I have enough problems understanding the offside rule right now.
Mike Riley & Howard Webb say when you do understand it, can you please explain it to them.

Semedo was given an obvious warning from the ref that he'd done it twice now, a third one would end up in a yellow. I can't see any need to make it more complicated, I have enough problems understanding the offside rule right now.
It's quite simple - if it's a City player it's clearly offside. If it's United, Liverpool or Arsenal, they are a good yard onside. Hope that clears it up?

Mike Riley & Howard Webb say when you do understand it, can you please explain it to them.
peter walton chat's shit in the BT studio for 5 minutes.By which time the onfield ref has made his decision.
pw just agrees with him.He must of sat on so many fences his arse is riddled with woodworm? :-)

They tried a few seasons ago giving penalties for pulling down on corners didn’t they and then gave up as a lot of penalties were been awarded

How about just let the corner be taken and give the pen rather than stop it being taken

If the defender is clever he will stop the grappling just before the corner is taken and then he can’t give a foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.