Grappling at corners - my solutions

The real solution is to slather players in baby oil like Traore does, so everyone can just slip out of grapples.

Concussion monitoring mate, it’s done in American football as well, the actual clashing of heads is usually very low, but you see the tossers ours included btw that roll around like they’ve been clubbed over the head. The team doesn’t lose out as they get a concussion sub, but let’s see how many get straight back up.

I’m with you all the way mate in trying to cut down the time wasting. It’s so frustrating. Even in games I’ve no vested interest in, it’s annoying. I do have some sympathy for the referees and the people instructing them though. It would only take one misjudgement on a player feigning an injury and all hell would break loose.

I’ve said it repeatedly, that I would welcome a trial where trainers can trot on the pitch whenever they like, while play goes on. They can take as long as they like and when they’ve finished the player has to hobble off the pitch and wait the referee signalling him back on.

No thanks. Oil reminds me of cooking. ;-)

Disgusting , i wouldnt watch , lol

@Akira The arbiters have spoken and the decision is...

tacos-de.gif

What about when they aren’t feigning it? Seems a bit harsh having to sit out 10 minutes because someone has whacked you on the head.
In rugby (a much tougher sport than football) you have to go off for a Head Injury Assessment for fifteen minutes if you sustain a head knock in a game.

I’ve never known why it’s any different in footy.

I’m with you all the way mate in trying to cut down the time wasting. It’s so frustrating. Even in games I’ve no vested interest in, it’s annoying. I do have some sympathy for the referees and the people instructing them though. It would only take one misjudgement on a player feigning an injury and all hell would break loose.

I’ve said it repeatedly, that I would welcome a trial where trainers can trot on the pitch whenever they like, while play goes on. They can take as long as they like and when they’ve finished the player has to hobble off the pitch and wait the referee signalling him back on.
As long as it isn't in the penalty box I'd go with that as long as the physio doesn't interfere with play when running on / walking off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.