Grass roots, history & ambition

This OP is quality and should be printed in the programme for the first game for every City fan to read!!!

leewill31 said:
if he has chosen us because of the GRASS ROOTS, HISTORY & AMBITION and has been stated by kia jocobian do you think the media will use this as to the reasons for coming to manchester city,no we know they wont so every media station or reporter or so called pundit comes out with he only came for the money are all bitter t***s that dont have a clue!

They will soon change there opinion of us, they just like to keep top four sweet - soon we will be the team they play up too!!!

Just enjoy the ride and laugh at there remarks - they hated the fact Kia kept refering to Tevez chooses teams who are building ambition.

He isnt going for money - after all rags were going to make him one of the highest paid players at club. me laughs out loud every time I think of him saying stick it and them replying "what could be better than playing for Utd , Tevez replies playing for CITY"

If Tevez joins in addition to Barry and god knows who else, perhaps we can all agree that Mark Hughes is a manager who is indeed capable of attracting the best players.

alextrueblue said:
spot on gilly!
last season i was pissed off at blues at each other's throats and i also read a post on here from stony i think, about one lad getting a smack. last season i moved from colin bell to south stand and my daughter's first experience of the ss was a prick and what looked like his late teenage son's next to us, on the front row of 117, were shouting abuse at our players at the fulham game. the dad was calling superman a greedy cnut when he went on the run for the goal and after it went in started saying it took a deflection. we are not the rags,bin dippers or chelski we are city and wish some of our 'new' fans would learn this

I agree BUT dont think fans are being like the rags etc just think some are gettin a bit over excited with everythin and expectin too much to soon last season.
And like most fans ive had to put up with abuse for years by them dirty rag fookers so now i just wanna ram it all down there neck and i'm sure alot of us feel the same CTID THE BLUE MOON IS RISING

coimbatore blue said:
Yes! the future is bright. The future is blue. Sick and tired of people calling us "sleeping giants"

This giant is not only waking, Angelina Jolie is making his breakfast :-)

Agreed in full. For us fans who remember being relegated and who remember the depths of despair we have been in, we all understand what it means to be a true blue. Being a City fan is essentially like belonging to 1 big family. Families bicker and fight with eachother but in the long run we all share one goal.

We must find our common grounds....stick to them and leave the petty bullshit behind.

WE ARE CITY
SUPER CITY
FROM MAINE ROAD!

The Future is Bright, the Future is BLUE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.