Gravy vs Curry Sauce

Chips and...

• Gravy

• Curry Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can you use the condiments post for that stuff please, this is clearly a curry v gravy (how old is Andy, and court appearance) thread.
I was rather drunk last night but I'm sure that this thread arose from a discussion that included salt and vinegar on chips. To be fair @andyhinch brought mustard into the equation. I shall be certain to check out the condiment thread. If it's anything like this one there's a fair amount of education required. ;-)

I was rather drunk last night but I'm sure that this thread arose from a discussion that included salt and vinegar on chips. To be fair @andyhinch brought mustard into the equation. I shall be certain to check out the condiment thread. If it's anything like this one there's a fair amount of education required. ;-)
In hindsight I did derail the thread bring other sauces in, I can only apologise to the forum.

Think we need to open a bourgeoisie chip shop offering Chips with jus.
Fame and fortune await. Jus in a small porcelain jug and £6 extra. Chips in a small artisan bucket and if we decide to sell fish we can charge double if we serve it on a board.
USP:- staff that are rude as fuck because they know that despite being servers they are so much fucking better than any customer that they have the misfortune to have to serve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.