Grazie Mancini - The Gazetta Ad goes to print!

suvommukherjee08 said:
Mancini yesterday on the Manchester City fans:"I had an extraordinary bound with them.Their initiative is the proof of our relationship"
Mancini: "We won 3 trophies in 3 years after no titles in 40 years.We won 1-6 at Old Trafford,and the club surely will keep on winning"

He didn't bound me!! (Mr Mod Sir, that is NOT a sexual connotation, just me being pedantic!)

suvommukherjee08, no disprespect, I just found it funny. Sometimes mistyping/autocorrect can make for the funniest posts. :-)

jrb said:
Plenty of coverage via News Now Manchester City. Plenty of media outlets running with the story.

I'm sure it won't go unnoticed by some of our Summer targets.

It's all good PR by the fans.

Well done to every one involved. Class.
Getting loads of coverage. Just googled 'grazie mancini' and loads of stuff comes up.

Fantastic blues...
Always a proud blue..!!!
Just a little bit prouder today....!!
Well done Adam and team....!!!

Very well done Adam and all who contributed. Lump in the throat time -again! Was sorry to see him go and sincerely hope he continues to be successful wherever he goes. I will always follow Mancini and look out for his team's results but can't wait for our first game of next season and look forward to building on what we won under Him. Onwards and upwards!

Manchester City, Mancini would like to thank the fans buying a page of the Official

Milan, May 28, 2013

From the pages of our newspaper, supporters of the Sky Blues bestow a warm tribute to the technical relieved: "Thank Mancini, forever one of us"

Un particolare dell'inserzione comparsa oggi sulla Gazzetta dello Sport lens A special inset appearance today in the Gazzetta dello Sport
the Manchester City fans have wanted to write the story, in the literal sense of the word "write". Until now it was aware of thanks through a newspaper page only by players or coaches: the latest example that of Roberto Mancini, last Monday raised by the Distributor without even the possibility of a lap of honor. Since then he has created a beautiful story.

HELLO AND GOODBYE - This past Saturday morning, when the people of Manchester - and by extension, the City fans - browse the most popular edition of the local newspaper, the Manchester Evening News, finding a page purchased by the coach, which touches the heart in simplicity and it must be said also in the power of the image: "Fans of Manchester City, 3 years unforgettable. You will always be in my heart. Hello." Signed, Roberto Mancini, with lots of photos of Mancinelli that greets fans background, and camp in the foreground three trophies raised by the Blues of Manchester, just to remind those who are too fleeting memory of those who finished a fast 44 years from the title. A symbolic lap of honor to greet the fans who have loved and particularly attached to their symbols. A final round of the field in the face of those who decided to wrap up the story six days before the end of the season, probably missing something in terms of style.

Official TV

NOW VIRAL - Pages buy newspapers from coaches or players who leave are seen occasionally in Italy, but it is a rarity in England. So this gesture is very striking, and many. Just a fan to start the fever: buy the newspaper early Saturday morning, leafing on the couch at home sees the page Mancinelli: is a picture of the newspaper lying on the same sofa, and tweets. The image begins to be ritwittata everywhere in England, and then across the border. Admiring comments of the City fans, fans opponents of British journalists. As long as someone has an idea: "Let us also." A fan known among those in the City on the net, Adam Keyworth, launched the idea to take the pulse: how about if we comprassimo a page in Italy to thank Bobby Manc? Only positive feedback, it activates the machine.

MANCHESTER CALL, THE OFFICIAL SAYS - Fans choose the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper as ideal to convey their greetings and organizational machine part. The Official responds positively, offering a special rate for a newspaper page, suitable for a popular initiative so special, in line with the philosophy of "The football we want," the laboratory of ideas and passion that the Journal has been promoting in recent weeks to revive the Italian football.

"To always one of us" - And today, as they had announced the Sky Blues, the page purchased with the popular subscription is finally on Official: "Thank Mancini, one of us forever: once a blue, always a blue", by paying a well deserved thanks to the technical Jesi for the much-anticipated title in the Premier, ripped last year at the last minute of the last game, in a finale that will remain forever in the history of Manchester City and English football.
Gasport © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

La Gazzetta dello Sport

Now we should all move on as 'one' and welcome and support the new boss.

Fuerza Pellegrini...

I think that's the spanish version :-)

BillyShears said:
crystal_mais said:
Excellent and well done to everybody involved. Looks great and a perfect way to close this chapter of our history.

Now can we move on :)

I think everyone involved in this ad, and those who still feel raw about Mancini being sacked are entitled to spend the time between now and when his replacement is announced showing the old boss some love. Even I can't begrudge them that. This ad for me has shown City supporters as a class apart.

No arguments there Billy - I put £20 towards it. It was a great gesture from the fans

I was initially annoyed that none of our rich celeb supporters offered to help even though a couple felt the same as us about his sacking but now i am really pleased they didnt and we did it ourselves.I will be really miffed if i see any of them using it for their own publicity,you know who you are!

Agreed....it is time to move on.....unless
Mancini thanks us for thanking him......in which case do we need to thank him again ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.