Grazie Mancini - The Gazetta Ad goes to print!

Pieblue said:
Congratulations to Adam and the others who put the hard work into making this happen, and of course all of us who contributed.

Shame that someone had to get up at silly o clock just so they could post it first instead of letting the people who did all the leg work have that privilege.

Yeah im sure the OP was up all night waiting for this glorious moment so he could take the attention away from the lad who arranged it.

Get over yourself.

Pieblue said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pieblue said:
Congratulations to Adam and the others who put the hard work into making this happen, and of course all of us who contributed.

Shame that someone had to get up at silly o clock just so they could post it first instead of letting the people who did all the leg work have that privilege.

Are you joking?? Muppet

No I'm not joking you knob, neither is it about different time zones, it's about having a bit of class and appreciating that someone else did all the hard work and letting them have the satisfaction of posting the ad.

Off on my hols now for 3 weeks so hopefully I can pick up a copy at the Airport.

Once again Adam and the 2 other lads, thanks a lot for the effort.

What an absolute muppet, what harm has he done posting it? None, its gone into a national newspaper and he was just sharing it with other blues. I'm sure the organisers are beside themselves with anger and dismay that he started this thread.

Plenty of coverage via News Now Manchester City. Plenty of media outlets running with the story.

I'm sure it won't go unnoticed by some of our Summer targets.

It's all good PR by the fans.

Mancini yesterday on the Manchester City fans:"I had an extraordinary bound with them.Their initiative is the proof of our relationship"
Mancini: "We won 3 trophies in 3 years after no titles in 40 years.We won 1-6 at Old Trafford,and the club surely will keep on winning"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.