Grazie Mancini - The Gazetta Ad goes to print!

manimanc said:
That is quality,i can't wait to hear bobbys reply to it....
Well done to the lad who got it off the ground,you're a star...

I've heard he's gonna put another ad in the MEN. Adam, are you up for another collection?

Just kidding, just kidding!

A nice touch indeed - well done to all involved
Sorry it had to end like it did but that´s football these days
Gone but NEVER forgotten
Ciao Roberto i moltissime grazie!!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pieblue said:
Congratulations to Adam and the others who put the hard work into making this happen, and of course all of us who contributed.

Shame that someone had to get up at silly o clock just so they could post it first instead of letting the people who did all the leg work have that privilege.

Are you joking?? Muppet

No I'm not joking you knob, neither is it about different time zones, it's about having a bit of class and appreciating that someone else did all the hard work and letting them have the satisfaction of posting the ad.

Off on my hols now for 3 weeks so hopefully I can pick up a copy at the Airport.

Once again Adam and the 2 other lads, thanks a lot for the effort.

Pieblue said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pieblue said:
Congratulations to Adam and the others who put the hard work into making this happen, and of course all of us who contributed.

Shame that someone had to get up at silly o clock just so they could post it first instead of letting the people who did all the leg work have that privilege.

Are you joking?? Muppet

No I'm not joking you knob, neither is it about different time zones, it's about having a bit of class and appreciating that someone else did all the hard work and letting them have the satisfaction of posting the ad.

Off on my hols now for 3 weeks so hopefully I can pick up a copy at the Airport.

Once again Adam and the 2 other lads, thanks a lot for the effort.

Well thats a first !! Inners now arguing with the .... well erm ... inners !!

ooh tears in me eyes.. glad to have made a small contribtion to this...so proud to be a blue. thanks to all who made this happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.