Grealish house raid

I wondered why that bloke who appears at the end of every game was in Jack's ear at the full-time whistle.

I think it was pogba who said it was the worst experience of of his life when his house got raided. Yet these lads earn a colossal amount of dosh and still don't use 10% to possibly avoid the worst experience of their life .
We have no idea what security they have in place. From the Sun write-up it looks like huge efforts had been made to keep the property safe. Could we possibly not take this awful event as a chance to be judgemental about one of our players?

If you don’t want to get wound up don’t read the comments section on the DM. Wall to wall fucking morons! Hope his family is ok
It’s the DMs fault, papers like that splashing the homes across the internet. Need better privacy laws in the UK.

Well if he is in Cheshire I’m assuming Wilmslow Alderley or Prestbury If that’s the case I’m assuming it’s Stopfordian who provide security
I therefore pity those responsible
Hopefully the scum get what’s deserved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.