Grealish house raid

His house is about 6 miles away from ours, it is fairly secluded but not far from a A road - if that makes sense which would offer get away in several directions.

I do hope the family are all OK, something like that can shatter confidence and leave people feeling very vulnerable.

Utter vermin, but obviously targeted so probably a professional outfit responsible for the raid.

I would bet someone in security company he uses would have tipped off people.

What time he'll be out, who will be at home and where stuff is.

Or even participated

Happened to my brother in Wilmslow. Police said it would have been done by, or tipped off by, someone in security.

Last edited:
Not a very good advert for Adapt Security Services.

Reeks of some kind of insider knowledge in fact.

Must be awful both for a person who works away a lot and the partner who’s left at home. Wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t abandon it altogether before they’ve even really moved in.

You should be able to live wherever you like but I think I’d prefer the Guardiola approach and lock yourself away in a luxury hotel, rather than have your loved ones sat there like sitting ducks in a sprawling property.

Not a very good advert for Adapt Security Services.

Reeks of some kind of insider knowledge in fact.

Must be awful both for a person who works away a lot and the partner who’s left at home. Wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t abandon it altogether before they’ve even really moved in.

You should be able to live wherever you like but I think I’d prefer the Guardiola approach and lock yourself away in a luxury hotel, rather than have your loved ones sat there like sitting ducks in a sprawling property.

Peps not in a hotel he got a custom built apartment in the city centre.

Is that a joke?

Everyone in the world knows when he’s out because it’s broadcast live in 200 countries.

You think professional burglars for a crime like this just turn up to a house once? They would have been sniffing around it for days or weeks. Use your head.

He also could have easily suprised everyone and picked up an illness like Dias.

Awful to hear. Sadly this has been a common trend for years now. You'd think every premier league footballer on enough to be living in these multi-million pound properties and therefore be prime targets for these scum will be aware or made aware by the people supposed to be looking after them that they should be investing in as much security measures as possible with it being amplified when they're away playing which is when they're commonly targeted to try and avoid this.

Even then its very possibly not enough in most cases, these scum arent shit for brains addicts looking for something to pay for their next fix doing it on a whim, they're organised gangs with it all carefully planned out and chances are theyre probably getting in if youre their chosen next target.

Best thing the players can do is have enough security presence to make them skip you for an easier target when they're scoping out their next target.

Obviously they shouldn't have to do all this but that's the shitty world we live in now, it's quickly turning into something you'd expect from a South American country.

Nobody hurt is the main thing and hopefully his family isn't too distressed. Knowing how much city do for players putside of the football, Id like to think city would be on hand to help sort out increased security measures for the whole squad should they want it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.