Grealish house raid

New company needed then if these didn't do the job they were paid for .
Im gonna presume here, but i know the company who provides security to a lot of the City squad. Lets say the club isnt overly happy about who runs the company but he isnt the sort of person that would happily be told to give up the contract.

I would bet someone in security company he uses would have tipped off people.

What time he'll be out, who will be at home and where stuff is.

Or even participated

Happened to my brother in Wilmslow. Police said it was would have been done or tipped off by someone in security.
City were playing. Half the world knew Grealish wouldn’t be at home mate.

I think it was pogba who said it was the worst experience of of his life when his house got raided. Yet these lads earn a colossal amount of dosh and still don't use 10% to possibly avoid the worst experience of their life .
Probably more like about 2% of their earnings, if that.
It seems like a no brainer, but footballers generally aren't well known for their brains, responsibility or astuteness.

Although in this case it appears he apparently did have some degree of security in place.

I believe our law and order in this country is truly broken. Police don't bother catching criminals unless the value of the crime is big (Makes commiting crimes more easier like shoplifting). Also the courts give pathetic sentences like we see on the news.

It's awful our players have been targeted and robbed by these criminals. And this is why we need good proper sentencing when they get caught with the evidence to show they clearly robbed the person's house.

Also our players, post everything on social media which doesn't help as criminals love any information they can get on these players houses and wealth. Also the money they get paid. They should also be able to afford the best security one can offer.

If I was a City player. I would probably live in Saddleworth and not Alderley Edge. Because its not far to travel. A quieter location. Lovely houses and beautiful scenery. Also would probably live in a £350k house that is not too isolated but quiet enough to give you peace. Never understood why they need to live in £5 million mansions that actually make them more vulnerable to robberies and other dangerous acts of crime.

I hope they catch these criminals and give them 30 years behind bars. But we know they will be out in 2 years to do the same thing again.
People or armed gangs who rob millionaires tend to get long jail sentences. It’s when the criminals are millionaires that the sentences tend to be very light.

Im gonna presume here, but i know the company who provides security to a lot of the City squad. Lets say the club isnt overly happy about who runs the company but he isnt the sort of person that would happily be told to give up the contract.
I find it remarkable that one of the biggest clubs on the planet, owned by one of the wealthiest individuals on the planet can be held to ransom by some backstreet gangsta protection racketeer.

I believe our law and order in this country is truly broken. Police don't bother catching criminals unless the value of the crime is big (Makes commiting crimes more easier like shoplifting). Also the courts give pathetic sentences like we see on the news.

It's awful our players have been targeted and robbed by these criminals. And this is why we need good proper sentencing when they get caught with the evidence to show they clearly robbed the person's house.

Also our players, post everything on social media which doesn't help as criminals love any information they can get on these players houses and wealth. Also the money they get paid. They should also be able to afford the best security one can offer.

If I was a City player. I would probably live in Saddleworth and not Alderley Edge. Because its not far to travel. A quieter location. Lovely houses and beautiful scenery. Also would probably live in a £350k house that is not too isolated but quiet enough to give you peace. Never understood why they need to live in £5 million mansions that actually make them more vulnerable to robberies and other dangerous acts of crime.

I hope they catch these criminals and give them 30 years behind bars. But we know they will be out in 2 years to do the same thing again.
£350k doesn’t get you much in Saddleworth

People or armed gangs who rob millionaires tend to get long jail sentences. It’s when the criminals are millionaires that the sentences tend to be very light.
Exactly.

Pleb stealing from another pleb = Police not interested.
Millionaire stealing from plebs = Police not interested
Pleb stealing from multi million corporation = The full weight of the law is brought down on them

I’ve had a look at the Directors of the Company, some posters think would have been providing security. I can understand the points being made.

That said, they clearly weren’t a deterrent to the robbers. It’s one thing having a fearsome reputation in Cheshire and Tameside. It’s another thing being able to scare off international criminal gangs or possibly gypsy clans who have hundreds of family in Greater Manchester and family in Liverpool and Ireland.

I would bet someone in security company he uses would have tipped off people.

What time he'll be out, who will be at home and where stuff is.

Or even participated

Happened to my brother in Wilmslow. Police said it was would have been done or tipped off by someone in security.
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.