Grealish house raid

Well if he is in Cheshire I’m assuming Wilmslow Alderley or Prestbury If that’s the case I’m assuming it’s Stopfordian who provide security
I therefore pity those responsible
Hopefully the scum get what’s deserved
It's in chelford.
I've been working very near.
The plumber on our job has been doing Jack's house aswell.
Not sure if he has stop fordian though.
Definitely wasn't a sign up when I last went round there

Amazing isnt it.
Allegedly, one of the Directors was rumoured to have very connections with the police.

I guess there is not a lot that City can do if a player and their family insist on a security firm. Sky TV don’t block Gary Neville because he has criminals providing security at his Football, Football hotel.

I’ve had a look at the Directors of the Company, some posters think would have been providing security. I can understand the points being made.

That said, they clearly weren’t a deterrent to the robbers. It’s one thing having a fearsome reputation in Cheshire and Tameside. It’s another thing being able to scare off international criminal gangs or possibly gypsy clans who have hundreds of family in Greater Manchester and family in Liverpool and Ireland.
If those company directors are as dubious as is being claimed they were probably in on the crime.

Scum never change their spots, no matter how much money they can make from "legitimate" business ventures they still can't resist the urge to make additional criminal gains via those "legitimate" business interests.

If those company directors are as dubious as is being claimed they were probably in on the crime.

Scum never change their spots, no matter how much money they can make from "legitimate" business ventures they still can't resist the urge to make additional criminal gains via those "legitimate" business interests.i
It seems a mixed bunch with other Directors becoming part of the security establishment, having contracts with the Home Office etc

City were playing. Half the world knew Grealish wouldn’t be at home mate.

Half the world didn’t know that a property he bought about a year ago had just become inhabited about a week ago though.

It would also take a very brazen gang to try and rob a property that had an onsite security office clearly visible on the grounds, unless they were confident that they wouldn’t be disturbed.

Assuming the newspaper report linked above is correct about those two things obviously.

According to the Sun write-up he had on-site security in place but the thieves still got in. The brass neck to break in with this level of security and a lot of people on the premises.

'Level of security' don't matter if the layout is known.

Inside job or someone who knew of the layout before Grealish bought it.

Something ironic about the tabs posting photos of the house on an article about a break in. No wonder these fuckers know where to target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.