Great Britain V Brazil

No more than I'd expected really from a make-shift,make-weight Anglo Welsh side paying lip service to the powers that be.
The only good thing that'll come of this is that Pearce has been found out.

Gaylord du Bois said:
No more than I'd expected really from a make-shift,make-weight Anglo Welsh side paying lip service to the powers that be.
The only good thing that'll come of this is that Pearce has been found out.

Surely Pearce was found out when Capello went to the FA and said Pearce is shit and i would rather he wasn't in my coaching team

Notice the lack of Pearce since Hodgson appointment

my only question is was gabby and robbie savage riding in the studio at some point and interrupted?????

it s just both had matching clothing...... except well robbie was wearing womans trousers!!!

baffled me!

Have to admit i was quite eager to see how we'd do then as soon as i seen Micah playing at CB and Bertrand who is a LB for Chelsea playing on the right i knew it was curtains right then.

Bertrand at LB Micah at RB with Tomkins and Caulker in the centre.

See how hard is that playing people in their own positions.

Ramsay Cleverly in the Midfield, Sinclair on the right Giggs on the left Bellers and sturridge up top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.