Great Britain V Brazil

johnny on the spot said:
Jonathan Pearce just likened Neymar to George Best. Time to turn over.

He used to have the ball glued to his foot didn't you know? Or was it the gin glued to his lips..

johnny on the spot said:
If Brazil don't take gold I'll eat a sock.

Hard to choose between them or Spain. Uruguay could also be the dark horses.

citytill1die84 said:
Drewmanc said:
Neymar may be skilful but he's an odious diving little turd and I hope he never plays for us. Moura on the other hand would blossom in the prem with us.

Is it just me but Hulk looked like a grown up playing in a school yard among kids and Giggs the teacher making up numbers!

You wouldn't have Neymar because he dives? He's class and will get even better and any player like that is more than welcome to play for us.

We should be busting a gut to sign neymar and moura. Neymar is clearly outstanding

I was more impressed with this Pearce side than I was with England at the Euros; at least they kept the Ball on the floor and attempted to play.

As expected car crash commentary and punditry with the script written well in advance of the match
but on the Bright side
"Jack Cork - really impressive - Aaron Ramsey - has done really well - Steven Caulker - really outstanding.......
"Micah Richards - you really don't want to see your centre half attacking and going past people like that - he really should have got a red card for that......"

this is what we have got to look forward to for the next 3 weeks<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Lucas Moura - fast, direct, skillful, tenacious, quite strong. The sort of player that would give us another dimension, we don't really have a player like this who just terrifies defenders with pace and skill except when Yaya goes on a run.
he's ours - isn't he?

LoveCity said:
Lucas Moura - fast, direct, skillful, tenacious, quite strong. The sort of player that would give us another dimension, we don't really have a player like this who just terrifies defenders with pace and skill except when Yaya goes on a run.
You reckon. I thought he was quite disappointing. Very quick, but seemed to run into a few blind alleys. Very good player but a little way off the other Brazilians.

johnny on the spot said:
If Brazil don't take gold I'll eat a cock.

BB2.0 say's he up for this, but on the downside he does have a fire crotch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.