Great Britain V Brazil

I will be there. Our work were given 10 free tickets today. Think this is because of lack of sales. I would be pissed off mind you if i had paid for a ticket and 48 hours before hand they start handing them out for nothing.

Also, we received a notice tat tickets will be on sale at the gate at Newcastle. There will be no admin fees charged. Again, if you had ordered these via the official Olympic website you would be charged £6 admin fee per ticket. Rip off Britain.

Looking forward to seeing Neymar v Richards to get a good idea if he could ever cut it in the Premier League.

Micah could destroy him!

sam-caddick said:
Looking forward to seeing Neymar v Richards to get a good idea if he could ever cut it in the Premier League.

Micah could destroy him!

I doubt it will be a simple 1v1. Im expecting the young superstars of Brazil to be more fluent rather than a rigid system. If all the hype is justified they should walk this tournament.

Micah could destroy him ....or vice versa.

Neymar is absolutely fucking class.

stavros said:
Micah could destroy him ....or vice versa.

Neymar is absolutely fucking class.

I know mate, too many football fans putting all the cliches on his shoulders that he would no last at Stoke away, he would get snapped etc!!

The boy is class and has won everything there possibly is in south america including the best americas player at the age of 19!! WOW

I so want him at City!!

I'll be there, but only as it's nearby, and the swedish women are playing :D . Team GB/England will get absolutely hammered, neymar vs the boro keeper and practically no-one i'd recognise. This will not go well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.