Great City call on TS

johnny on the spot

Whoever that lad was on Alan Brazil's show just now, with his excellent facts about value for money at City, well played mate.

Summary:

1. City fan, just paid £465 for his ST, £20 rise for the league champions.
2. His 15 year old lad, ST up from £95 to £110 for the league champions.
3. Cost per game, £30.34 for both him and his lad. His Alty fan mate pays £15 plus £5 each for his kids.
4. City awarded best value for money by ING survey. City's dearest ST cheaper than Spurs' cheapest.
5. City voted best customer service by PL survey.

Top work mate.

johnny on the spot said:
Whoever that lad was on Alan Brazil's show just now, with his excellent facts about value for money at City, well played mate.

Summary:

1. City fan, just paid £465 for his ST, £20 rise for the league champions.
2. His 15 year old lad, ST up from £95 to £110 for the league champions.
3. Cost per game, £30.34 for both him and his lad. His Alty fan mate pays £15 plus £5 each for his kids.
4. City awarded best value for money by ING survey. City's dearest ST cheaper than Spurs' cheapest.
5. City voted best customer service by PL survey.

Top work mate.

I concur JOTS...great call.

On another Tack, I think Irani also mentioned he has three ST at the Swamp.....why does he say he could get hold of a ticket if he wanted one when he has them????

I think we'll probably find that Irani sells off his season tickets to make a few quid 'cos every time I've heard him mention a United game he's only ever watched it from his living room.

Funny how they try and create a non-story, I've seen the paper journo's try aswell, and then you read the City Press Statement and it completely contradicts everything the gutter journo had just written.
Same with Talksport, the Blue who phoned up put them in their places.

Also, why did Irani say he has had one at Sold Trafford for years when he has said previously he struggles to get tickets?

I smell bullshit from him.

here's an article on city being best value for money.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18115990" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18115990</a>

Manchester City 'best value for money' for fans Manchester City clinched their first title in 44 years in May
Continue reading the main story
Business of SportCVC makes £1bn Formula 1 disposal
Reebok India alleges $233m fraud
Official 'offers 2012 tickets'
Gers sanction warning by Killie

Manchester City have won the Premier League title and are also top of the league of value for fans, according to the ING Direct Value table.

The bank chart compares club season ticket costs with Premier League performance and entertainment value and getting the most points for your pound.

ING places QPR, who just avoided relegation, at the bottom of the table.

Wigan, who had a great escape from relegation, are second best value, and West Bromwich Albion third.

Second bottom were Liverpool, whose eighth-place finish in the top flight, Carling Cup triumph and FA Cup final place were not enough to counteract a high season ticket cost and poor scoring record.

And Wolves found themselves in both the official and value relegation zones.

The value league was compiled by comparing season ticket prices with points earned, and with a bonus for goals scored, deemed to affect fans' enjoyment of the game.

Ticket prices frozen

Just under half of fans felt they received good value for money in the 2011-12 season just ended, and as a result are seriously thinking about whether or not to renew their season ticket for the next campaign.

Continue reading the main story
ING Direct 'Football Value League'
1. Man City
2. Wigan
3. West Brom
4. Man Utd
5. Norwich

However it seems that clubs are listening to their concerns, with more than half of Premiership teams (12 of the 20) freezing or lowering their season ticket prices this year in an attempt to retain fans.

Relegated Blackburn Rovers have the most disgruntled fans - many of whom have staged protests in the past season against Indian owners Venky's and manager Steve Kean - with more than half of ticket holders (56%) saying they will not renew.

Aston Villa, who just dodged relegation and recently sacked manager Alex McLeish, had a third of fans (31%) saying they planned to cancel their tickets.

Two-thirds of supporters (67%) also say that a wage cap for Premier League footballers would be a positive move.

Arsenal captain Robin Van Persie topped the "best value player" poll, followed by Newcastle United striker Demba Ba and Tottenham's Scott Parker.

The report's compilation was overseen by Dr Steve Kelly from the University of Huddersfield, an expert in sports and club finance and structures.

Are people renewing? Iv heard nothing from the club and I'm gettin worked with everyone going on about how they have renewed on here

Big-P said:
Are people renewing? Iv heard nothing from the club and I'm gettin worked with everyone going on about how they have renewed on here

Renewals are through the city website or by phone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.