Great dictators Great Leaders: Who would you choose to take us back to the promised land.

Two Gun Bob

The battle for Downing street has taken it's heady course and all the pointers shout a resounding nod to dear Borris who although a likeable soul spits sound bites and not for the good of humanity or for the good of the common man but more to procreate his own agenda and make his heady climb into the realms of immortality but is he really the right man to lead this fine nation into the anals of history and in doing so free us from the shackles of European bureaucracy : /

What kind of person can take up this important baton ? Another leader who will strive for accomplishment regardless of social/economic misery selfishly inflicted onto passive audiences in the name of austerity. Teamwork vision enthusiasm all play a part moon men but pale into insignificance if it is at the behest of the ordinary man in the street who bears the brunt of reckless folly committed by those who should really know better.

So as we approach yet another fly by night orgy of narcissistic fervor who would you choose in the past or the present to lead us into this promised land and make our country the great nation it once was. ? Without reservation I would choose the man below and such a potent message from one who spent his whole life remaining silent. When the last tree has been cut down the last fish caught the last river poisoned only then will we realize that we cannot eat money..We scream left and we scream right but in the end its all sabotage to a closer doom and indeed we have lost our way. I cannot see us having a future of abundance and greed has poisoned us. Machinery will take over. Bless you Charlie and a Great Dictator by anyone's standards ..

Non political mais oui and was just interested to know who you would choose to forge our fine nation and rule. In the interest of transparency I have been drinking but my diction and spelling remain sound.

Last edited:
The land of lost content people seem to be harking back to was built by the greatest prime minister i modern times, Clem Attlee.
And the first thing Attlee would do right now is tell the UK that Brexit as it's being enacted, in today's world, is a mugs game and he wasn't doing it.

I have been summonsed to the TV room for the last few episodes of Breaking Bad season 5 so I have to log off even though it is ridiculously early. I can also smell faint whiffs of "Madam Glamour" in the air from the Aldi Stable so it also looks as if I am going to get nailed : /

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.