Great dictators Great Leaders: Who would you choose to take us back to the promised land.

I have no desire to appear narcissistic but would like to surreptitiously tender my own name for this role because true leaders are born not made. I could have Britannia running as sweet as a nut after completing a mandatory fit for purpose survey that erroneously labeled me a "communist dictator". I have little time inclination or patience for label makers but no worries and why not see if you fare any better by completing the quiz and taking a long walk with destiny to secure the Numero Uno Head Honcho job ..Starting salary circa 150k with a free house in central London and a jolly boys gaff in the sticks they call checkers.

I felt as if I were walking with destiny, and that all my past life had been but a preparation for this hour and for this trial…I was conscious of a profound sense of relief. (Churchill)

https://www.gotoquiz.com/could_you_be_the_prime_minister

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.